Re: LAM: A new work in progress..

Hi James,

Without adding anything to the exhaustive details Herr Meister Julien provided...

On 11/01/13 00:09, James Stone wrote:
[...]

singing!  Suggestions on how to improve
things would be appreciated!
For the vocals, as you have a condenser mic I'd try doing a couple takes of the voice with close miking (careful of plosives etc. though) so as to get a more present more detailed vocal. If possible monitoring yourself with headphones while you record (maybe practice it a while like this). Also for the style of the song I would see some reverb and maybe a little creative delay here and there (still on the vocals).
My two cents :)

Lorenzo.