More from the archives - The Radioplayer

Hello evferyone!
Being busy housekeeping, I also want to release this collection, even larger than the previous one. It contains themes and incidental music to radioplays - both used and unused -, jingles for the LAC (2005-2007) - also used and unused - and a small audiobook (in German I'm afraid. So forgive me for this: Ihr Deutschen und Deutschsprachigen: Es gibt Horror aus dem Hause Claassen. Ich bin nicht ganz Stolz darauf, aber ein bisschen. :-)
  what else is there than giving you:
http://juliencoder.de/nama/radioplayer/
And mention - as always - that feedback, as long as it is kind and/or productive, is highly welcome. :-)
  Warm regards
        Julien