Francesco Biadene EP - made with Linux

Hi all,

I just want to share some songs recorded, mixed and mastered a couple of months ago by me, using Linux (Ardour on Ubuntu).

https://soundcloud.com/francesco-biadene

They're taken from Francesco Biadene's first EP, a young and talentuos song writer/guitarist, from Pistoia, center of Italy.

It's my first work. I've understood a lot of mistakes i made in recording and mastering (like too much compression, a little bit confusion on the low freq and other bigger or smaller things to correct).
But any advice, comment, question, insult!.. about the technical part of the stuff is really welcome.

pps. unfortunatly soundcloud is the only "place" the songs are uploaded in the www for now. i'm managing to make Francesco do the "Jamendo's step".

Saluti,
lroe