Re: avw.lv2 0.1.1 - Up and Running!

Unfortunately I just realised there is a bug in the 3 envelopes.

The Envelope and Advanced Enveloper release is not behaving as it's supposed: from time to time it drops suddenly to 0 instead following the release rate.

The Percussive Envelope is triggered a second time on Note Off...

I'm working on getting these bugs fixed, although so far I have really no idea why this is happening.