Re: MIDI bank select and LinuxSampler MIDI instrument map

Hello again!
Update: I've tried with another keyboard and I've asked a good friend to export a MIDI instrument map from Fantasia. I just modified the file paths and still no luck. This my Roland XP-30 transmits the following (copied from aseqdump again) for bank select:
Control change          0, controller 0, value 81
Control change          0, controller 32, value 0
the last 0 being the bank-number and then a program change directly after that. Still my sampler channel reads no instrument loaded, no instrument file attached, but certainly coupled to the only MIDI instrument map (0). Are all my keyboards non-standard compliant? Or what is teh trick? MIDI message changing in LS? configuring a special option? It's frustrating... :-(
  Kind regards
         Julien