Re: DidJiX

> Nice, since I don't want to fix my borked Arch, I planed to wait for a
> while, until all systemd issues are solved and then set up a new Arch
> Linux. I used initscripts and it gets broken, when I was forced to
> switch to systemd.

I spent a fair part of yesterday working through moving my studio machine,
which runs Arch, to fully use systemd.  I will miss rc.conf, especially
since I loved the idea that all the stuff to be defined was in one file.
Oh well, at least I'm good until some other major subsystem gets a
makeover.

Joe