Re: Pro Audio? OT rant.

On Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 11:32 AM, Paul Davis <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

at one time, they had the BEST ads in the industry, sadly no more

Well most describe their ad for the DL-1608 as 'original' if not the best:)

You note I did not include Loud Technologies as a reference to who advertises the most though, they still do a LOT of advertising, I would have to think about it between who I see more advertising from, Behringer or them;)  Of course Bose beats both of them, but that is a different can of worms.

        Seablade