New Bach synth version - made with Linux and friends :-)

Hello everyone1
Here's another synthesizer version of a Bach piece. This time it's the Invention in C Minor. I couldn't really decide, which my strongest influence should be on this arrangement, so it's somewhere in between Carlos and Tomita. :-)
http://juliencoder.de/bach/BWV773-Invention_in_C_Minor-Synth_Version.ogg
http://juliencoder.de/bach/BWV773-Invention_in_C_Minor-Synth_Version.mp3
  Or through the website:
http://juliencoder.de/bach/
The strings are a Solina sample, coming from LinuxSampler, the rest is NordLead3. and of course some fantastic plugins and a wonderful recording software. So this time thanks to Joel, for his continuous and tireless work, to the CALF team for the superb phaser and to Tim Goetze for my favourite plate reverb! the list could go on, but these are the most forming pieces of software - or art - in this piece.
  Feedback as ever is welcome, otherwise, just enjoy.
  Warmly yours
        Julien