Re: Dance choreography s/w (was csound and inscore examples)

hi rusi -

i think this should be possible to do with inscore. i found dominique fober (the master of all inscores) always very helpful. so if you try and have any questions, you should contact him. i myself have some knowledge in csound, but i am an inscore beginner ...

ciao -

	joachim