Re: [ANN] Vee One Suite 0.2.0 - The second public release

On 12/03/2012 02:08 PM, David Adler wrote:
On Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 12:06 PM, Rui Nuno Capela wrote:
On 12/03/2012 09:18 AM, Rui Nuno Capela wrote:

On 12/03/2012 01:48 AM, David Adler wrote:

On Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 7:01 PM, Rui Nuno Capela wrote:

    samplv1 is an(other) old-school all-digital polyphonic sampler
synthesizer
with stereo fx.

One question.

Whenever starting samplv1_jack, the "Open Sample"-dialogue shows up,
regardless of whether I do or don't give a preset file on the command
line,
regardless of whether the preset file does or does not point to a sample.

Pressing "Cancel" closes the dialogue and brings up the main window,
with everything working as expected.
Selecting a sample and pressing "Open" does the same, the selection
done has no effect. (Whichever sample was part of the preset, if any,
is the one that gets loaded.)

To me, this doesn't look like a feature, but I may be missing something.

you're right. the "open sample" dialog appears even though a preset file
is given on the command line.

that's an overzealous annoyance bug specially on a jack-session reload
situation. the dialog should only appear iif there's no sample file
loaded yet.

That's not how it behaves now (after the fix).
Now the dialogue does not appear whenever a preset is given, regardless
of whether the preset does or does not point to a sample.

ok. errata: i should have said "...iif there's no preset file
loaded yet."

byee
--
rncbc aka Rui Nuno Capela