Re: [Music made with linux] Modlys: Julen har bragt

Hello Atte!
Good to hear you back with the yearly christmas tribute. You know,with your idea of christmas songs, I might really start to like it fater all. It sounds like you got some new drum samples or new ideas about drum esthetics. I love it. It sounds more handy or mechanical. With that, I can't really get the AAJ hookline yet, but it's very enjoyable nonetheless. I hope, taht you will continue to enlighten us with more Danish christmas tunes! I'm hearing forward to it. Thanks for sharing! And especially thanks for the direct download link. Very considerate and very much appreciated!
  Warm regards
         Julien