Re: My first album ever is finally done!

Hey Gabriel!

Fantastic stuff! I really enjoy the feel of style here, all tunes are different yet united by a similar approach, similar choice of instruments and mood. It's been a while since I listened to an album which would be more than just a collection of diverse tunes. "The Last Time" is deeply thoughtful, "9 Lives" is mesmerising, probably my favourite couple of tunes of the album. "Flow" is also very good.

Some tunes don't work like standalone compositions (maybe that was the intention) and ask for a vocal or something over them. Do you know there are communities like Jamendo and other sites where you can actually release minuses for potential vocalists to discover them?
Also - do you know about din? It can sometimes be used to emulate a vocal or a nice solo if you do not want to sing. http://dinisnoise.org/

Anyway, impressive quality job and its a great demo of what one can do with Linux Audio! Thanks man!

--
Louigi Verona
http://www.louigiverona.ru/