Re: looking for command-line/scriptable mastering software

Ecasound or Nama may indeed be a better fit for this users project. The only real disadvantage I can think of in my program is that automation is currently limited to track and submix volumes, so if you need to de-ess or kill noise for a few seconds somewhere, you'd have to jump through a few hoops.

For the record:

1 The delay based panning is quite neat and it obviously only affects mono tracks. Stereo tracks can be balanced in the traditional way.

2 Not sure what the gripe is about integers. My summing is exact because of it. The effects are 64 bit double floats.

3  Yes, it is stereo, not surround sound if that's what was meant.

4 The session and audio files can be in a different directory than the binary.