Re: Some retro doom metal for Halloween

On 01/11/12 10:48, Gene Heskett wrote:
(or enabled on that page, if you're
using Flashblock) to get Soundcloud streaming working on Firefox.

Can you elaborate on this before I go kicking the tires hard enough to
break it all?  :)  Not sure if I have flashBLOCK, not fam with it at any
rate.

Flashblock is a browser extension that lets you allow Flash to run only on certain pages. You'd probably know if you'd installed it or not, but if you're not sure, just check your list of installed extensions.

Thanks
Leigh