Re: [LAD] Linux Audio 2012: Is Linux Audio moving forward?

On Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 10:37 PM, Patrick Shirkey <pshirkey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Writing off the Linux Audio platform because some companies are making

FFS! way to ignore the point. I wasn't writing off ANY part of the Linux Audio platform.

You wrote: "What makes the Audio industry so special that it can ignore the direction that other industries are moving?"

I was pointing out that there is no unitary direction that other industries are moving in. Challenging "the audio industry" in this way makes no sense.

This has nothing to do with writing off or criticizing any part of the linux audio world.