Re: 100% made in Linux: 5 tracks demo

Sounds great!

On Tue, Oct 2, 2012 at 4:53 PM, Djého Youn <ydjeho@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,

I want to share with you a 5 tracks demo I've worked on a few months ago.

http://soundcloud.com/jae-ho-youn/sets/demo-april-2012-3

It's all made in Linux, actually I've started to use Linux at the same time working on these tracks.
I've used Supercollider 3.4 on Emacs with Jack and that's it. Oh, I've converted my renders to mp3s using audacity.
It's rendered with internal sound card on my second-hand lenovo T61, as I don't know how to get my firewire soundcard work on my machine.
But I think I don't need my sound card anyway with this kind of sounds. Let me know if you're not agree...
I'm on Ubuntu 10.10.

Any feedback would be welcome.

thanks,

sincerely,