WhySynth and QMidiArp trouble

Hey fellas!

I am loading Whysynth through Carla and then use QMidiArp to play it. Problem is, some of the presets (like "New String Thingy", first preset) are "clicking" - they produce occasional clicks or pops.
I would like to know if someone has experienced same thing? I am attaching a QMidiArp file so that anyone can try to reproduce.

I wondered if it is the fault of the WhySynth preset, but no settings I tried changed the situation. I then tried doing things with Carla - you can see QMidiArp has two sequencers there. So I added two separate WhySynths and made each sequencer in QMidiArp go into a separate WhySynth. Number of clicks went down, but occasional audible clicks stayed.

Any ideas how to fix this? I really like that WhySynth preset and would like to use it without clicks!

--
Louigi Verona
http://www.louigiverona.ru/