Re: Terminal ederol u a 25 and avid m box mini soundcard and ardour errors

Hi Trahern!
OK, I think, that one or two of the JACK warnings could be due to a missing bit of configuration in your limjits.conf. You will find it under /etc/security/limits.conf
  I think, that something like this could help at the bottom of the file:
@audio          -       rtprio          95
@audio          -       memlock         500000

Then for the avid mbox, use double quotes around the device name and place it directly after the colon of -d hw: . so yo8u might have something like:
jackd -d alsa -d hw:"avid mini box" -n 3 -r 48000
  Or somthing like it. I'm pretty sure I got the name wrong.
Give that a try for a start and see, if it gets you any further. - Oh one note: You must edit the limits.conf with root privileges.
  Warm regards
        Julien