Re: Any DI boxes that do this?

XLR leads are mono right? So if you're putting in a stereo signal to the DI, you're going to have two XLR outs: keeping the stereo.

If you're determined to get the signals to one XLR either combine the stereo to mono, or just use one output of your synth. By using one XLR at *any* point in the signal chain you're going to lose your stereo image. Why not use 2 XLR's?

-Harry