Re: [LAA] Guitarix release 0.24.0

On 08/13/12 16:53, hermann meyer wrote:
@autostatic, what about adding some of your (guitar) presets to the
guitarix package? I'd love to try them out.

The only condition is that they comes without activated convolvers,
or the(GPL licensed) IR-file must be attached.

I'm working on creating some usable presets. The problem is though that there are currently no GPL licensed speaker/cabinet IR files available that I know of, all freely availably IR's are either freeware or simply don't have a license. Or can I also attach IR's that are available in the public domain?

Best,

Jeremy