Re: audio examples of HRTF?

Hi,

I have a related question: At work I have to listen to music using headphones, since I share the office with several other hackers. Being used to listening to music with speakers I would like to have a HRTF which I could use to get the effect of having the sound sources somewhat in front of me, i.e. closing the Stereo field and pushing it forward.

Has anyone something like that available?

Flo