the mixes of Get On Board The Blues

Greetings,

With the versions from Thorsten and Julien the total is now ten. I think more are on the way, and the session and stem files are still available on request, if anyone else wants to join in.

You can hear all the mixes, including the original, in this thread at KVR Audio :

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=351849&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

(Sorry about any line breaks.)

I'll continue to update that thread as I receive new mixes.

Monstrous thanks to everyone who has participated so far, including commentators. I hope you're all having as much fun as I've been having. :)

Best,

dp