Re: git repo for (mostly) personal use

On 07/17/2012 11:51 AM, Atte André Jensen wrote:

I use git locally to handle the code, but would like to put it somewhere
as a backup for me and for easier sharing with brave souls. My own songs
are in there too, although not the renoise files. So although people
can't really "steal" my entire show, there are some personal stuff in
there.

Does anyone have a suggestion for a git repo that could fit my needs?
Anyone but stuff up somewhere that has a similar "profile"; private code
that you don't mind people looking at?

In contrast to github.com, bitbucket.org allows private repos even in their free offering. Bitbucket used to be Mercurial only, but now supports git, too. You can grant access to your private repo to anyone with a bitbucket account, afair.

--
Thorsten Wilms

thorwil's design for free software:
http://thorwil.wordpress.com/