A remix of some old cult music :-)

Hello everyone!
I've just remixed a tracker module. :-) Great fun. I would have liked to really take it apart, substitute the samples and then do some nice processing on it, but alas: no tools to do that. :-) I've been dreaming about it for years, for the impatient: here's the original module
http://modarchive.org/module.php?60960
  And here is my remix:
http://juliencoder.de/nama/3ddemo.ogg
http://juliencoder.de/nama/3ddemo.mp3
  Or available from the music site:
http://juliencoder.de/nama/music.html
I used xmp to export the four channels into single wav-files. Then I impoted them into Nama. From there I had to go through the rigmarole of dividing the channels into different regions for the single instruments. They knew how to work with little and make it infinitely complicated for the archeologer. :-) Well all those regions found, I slapped some delay, EQ, chorus and reverb on, adjusted the pan and we are done.
  Feedback is welcome!
  Warm regards
          Julien

Such Is Life: Very Intensely Adorable;