Re: The Infinite Repeat - Leave It All Behind

On 06/18/12 11:16, Patrick Shirkey wrote:
Very nice.

I feel like you could fill up the extra 1:24 with some serious rock and a
wicked guitar solo. Maybe try a 15 second solo after the first section at
1 min to prepare the listener then after the second section launch into it
and go wild.

Lots of passion to explore in the lyrics so you could take this one quite
far:-)

Thanks Patrick!

I'll have my band listen to it tomorrow and if it works out we'll integrate it into our set. If any recordings in a band setting are available I'll post them here. I'll think about a guitar solo. It probably won't be wicked though, I'm no Eddy Van Halen.

Jeremy