Re: Favourite electronic drum kit?

I recently started doing some electronic stuff, and just stitched together my own electro kit from various Hydrogen kits for the purpose.

I think the result turned out to be mostly made up of the "HardElectro" and "Electric Empire" ones (no guarantees for the exact names, I don't have access to Hydrogen right now ;) ).

cheers,
Kevin