Re: Ambient quasi-Persian music

Hey Brett!
I love fretless bass! Something that goes especially well with rhythm free or thin sections. As to the guitar: you might just try a different chorus or less of it. I still don't know, what exactly disturbs me. Maybe it is the thinness, perhaps it is mostly the obviousness of the chorus. Maybe it could use some subtle delay. By the way: where did you take the strings from? And are the percussions real or from a sample library? If the latter, then I'd like to know from which.
  Listening forwards to your next piece or version 2 of this one. :-)
  Warmly yours
         Julien

Such Is Life: Very Intensely Adorable;

======      Find my music at      ======