Re: rtirq - what does it improve, and how can I measure it?

On 05/07/12 15:16, Kaj Ailomaa wrote:
I'm merely being interested in finding out more about what problems
exist tuning your machine for "pro" audio, since I'd like to participate
in making this easier for linux users in general.

Right now, I've been looking at this particular area, and I'm trying to
find out what the problems are, which problems are solved, and if there
are any problems that are not solved.

Maybe this Wiki article could be helpful: http://wiki.linuxmusicians.com/doku.php?id=system_configuration

Best,

Jeremy