Re: Open Audio Programming Tutorials

On Sat, May 5, 2012 at 11:05 AM, renato <rennabh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
May I ask, for curiosity, what is a pure data host? Does it permit you
to execute patches written in pd?
Yes! I call it a "host" because the class in the tutorial is a "host" to a patch in a way...

(Maybe the README could have a line
or two explaining what should the target app of the tutorial do...)
Good idea! So far the PureDataHost is the only tutorial with a README, I was hoping to leave it out but then realized the difficulties with getting libpd to install & run... so made it anyway.

Will keep the README description in mind, thanks for the suggestion :)
-Harry