Re: squeakyshoecore ep out - 100% Pure Data!

On 04/30/2012 03:22 PM, thijs van severen wrote:

2012/4/30 Chris McCormick <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:chris@xxxxxxxxxxxx>>

    Hey Pd-people and Linux Audio User's list,

    I'm excited to let you know that my new EP, made 100% with Pure
    Data, is out now on UK algorave label ChordPunch! If you liked the
    previous squeakyshoecore releases this was made with the same
    software and represents an evolution in that direction.

    iTunes:
    http://itunes.apple.com/gb/__album/squeakyshoecore-ep/__id517096205
    <http://itunes.apple.com/gb/album/squeakyshoecore-ep/id517096205>

    Amazon:
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/__product/B007RX7GJG/
    <http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B007RX7GJG/>

    Spotify:
            spotify:search:squeakyshoecore

i can find the EP (6 songs), but when i want to play one of the songs it
says 'this track is not available. if you have the file on your computer
you can import it'
:-(

Oh that's weird! Is that on Spotify? I will send this through to somebody at ChordPunch and see if they can shed any light on it.

Cheers,

Chris.

--
http://mccormick.cx/