Re: [Ardour-Users] [Music] Piano piece

On 10/04/12 22:05, teza wrote:
Hi
Very nice, like the sound of the piano, piece suitable for movie
soundtrack or animation movie.
Bravo
Cheers
Teza

Hi Teza

Thanks for your comments. I certainly had images of beautiful Norwegian scenery going through my mind when I wrote it, very filmic; I almost felt like I was writing a soundtrack to the imagery in my head.

As Julien said, the piano is the Sampletekk Black Grand (ambient recording). I would love to have used my own 1903 Bechstein upright, but I need to have it tuned and I doubt I'd be able to mike it very well.

Many thanks again for listening and commenting.