Re: Text to Midi

On 03/19/2012 03:05 PM, Michal Seta wrote:
+1
I am interested, too.

Perhaps you guys know Grace (http://commonmusic.sourceforge.net/). It's
not command line and it has its own GUI but it's perfectly suitable for
composing (via programming, either in scheme or its own built-in
language SAL) and writing compositions to MIDI, Lilypond (needs fomus
library), CSound etc. If you really need to use CLI, you can build it
from sources and you get a cm binary that can be run as Emacs inferior
process.

But I am sure you knew all that already...
Cheers!

./MiS

On Fri, Mar 9, 2012 at 2:10 PM, S. Massy <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:lists@xxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    On Fri, Mar 09, 2012 at 06:33:24PM +0100, Nils wrote:
     > On Fri, 9 Mar 2012 10:41:46 -0500
     > "S. Massy" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:lists@xxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
     >
     > > On Fri, Mar 09, 2012 at 03:52:21PM +0100, Nils wrote:
     > > > On Fri, 9 Mar 2012 09:40:17 -0500

    I used back

Rumor. Also with coming Frescobaldi, it will be able to record input from a midi device and convert is to lilypond afaik.

\r