Re: A netbook which is good for Linux Audio

Hey Mark!

Thanks for this resource, seems like a nice one to bookmark. Unfortunately, they do not ship notebooks worldwide,
obviously a problem for me here in Russia: "We ship all products world-wide, except for laptops which we can only supply within the U.K because of keyboard layout, warranty coverage and worldwide differences in power supply standards."

Still, the site looks interesting, maybe someone else will take a note of it. I sure will if I ever move to UK )

Cheers!

Louigi.