Re: Hydrogen: JackSession, saving goes wrong!

On 03/15/2012 01:59 PM, rosea.grammostola wrote:
Hi,

Whenever I want to save Hydrogen (beta) in a JackSession via Qjackctl,
it gives me this message:

Sorry, the Hydrogen-Songfile is not saved properly in this Jack-Session!
You have to repeat the "Save-Session" procedure from your
Jack-Session-Manager.

Strange behavior. And Iirc it goes totally wrong when you choose 'save
and quit' in Qjackctl session and the Hydrogen file isn't already saved.
Then the other apps in the session are already closed, and then you want
to save the session?!!

I want to add that this is really annoying. If the devs did a little testing themself or thought about it a few minuts longer, this stuff can be avoided imho. Sorry it frustrates me atm.

\r