Re: ardour: select between markers?

Le 12/03/2012 18:20, Aaron L. a écrit :
David, Fred.....

May you have a day that is unlike any other in its sheer beauty and extraordinary wonder.

The ability to copy/paste this range business in Ardour is one of many "skillz" that I'm re-learning in linux in order to extricate myself from the con$umer minefield that is Apple. I'm sure there'll be more to come.......

Yes, they make great products. But I'm so sick of the company that sold me the product being the same one to break it which requires me to go buy yet another.

Up the Irons!

Grazi.

-Aaron
:-)

You may like to watch those nice tutorials video upon Ardour
http://www.vimeo.com/2867399

and there's an Ardour users list you'll easyly find...
<ardour-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

--
Ah, si chaque grain de sable choisissait d'apporter sa goutte d'eau, hein ?