blvco LADSPA plugin

Hello everyone and Fons in particular!
OK, it is rather late to give feedback, but I just managed to get some use out of these ladspa plugins. I was especially experimenting with the unique ID 1954, REC-vco plugin. When I didn't get the expected result with the sync audio input port, I hunted for the readme and tried to check, if I perhaps thought it was for a different purpose and then I saw, that at the time it was thought to be experimental. So: is the sync port for a typical sync'ed osciallator sound? I tried different things with it and either got no result or harsh sounding results, that sounded more like some sort of ringmod or FM, i.e. in this case destructive. :-) I fed the audio signal from another oscillator into it, starting at the same pitch and going up. Result: a short uncertainty in the beginning, as if a short env had been applied to the pitch and then this FM-ish sound. I treid to feed a straight line into it going slowly from 1 to pitch. No good at all. Well, it was just to make sure. :-) Another thing I'm not too sure about the the waveform control input. I changed its value from -1 to 1 in a straight line and no effect. But thanks for these osciallators. They now not only look like interesting and helpful gear, they are!
  Warm regards
          Julien

Such Is Life: Very Intensely Adorable;

======      Find my music at      ======