Re: [Linux Music] Hana Blume - The Flowergirl . A new composition for piano solo.

On 04/03/12 22:52, Nils wrote:
Hana Blume - Flowergirl
A new composition for piano solo.

Piano Solo, only reverb, nothing more. More or less live recording.

mp3: http://www.nilsgey.de/uploads/Nils_Gey_-_Hana_Blume_-_Piano_Solo.mp3
Notation PDF: http://www.nilsgey.de/uploads/Nils_Gey_-_Hana_Blume_-_Piano_Solo.pdf
On Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grJYGXqdrPY
Blogentry with more information: http://www.nilsgey.de/2012/03/04/HanaBlumeFlowergirl/
Nice tonal tune, playing, and scoring.

By the way. Laborejo seems very interesting.
CONTEST: The first person who gets what is special about the title and writes a comment with the solution to my blog gets a name mentioning (and website if you want) in my blog entry :)
Hana == flower in Japanese. Blume == flower in German. Hana is also a woman's name in Japanese. So basically Hana Blume is... literally... the 'flowergirl'?
(thought about searching for Japanese from you hinting to anime...)

Lorenzo.

It would be nice to hear your opinion. In this mailing-list, in my blog or in a youtube comment.

Nils
http://www.nilsgey.de