Re: Hydrogen: assign sample to midi note number

On 02/26/2012 09:58 PM, Sebastian Moors wrote:
Harry van Haaren wrote:
On Sun, Feb 26, 2012 at 1:07 PM, rosea.grammostola
<rosea.grammostola@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:rosea.grammostola@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    How do I assign a sample in a Hydrogen drumkit to a certain midi
    number? I looked into the xml files, but not sure where to edit
    the midi note number.

Instrument panel, general tab, "Note number" on the bottom: its a dial..
Don't know what it does to the actual XML markup for the kit, but it
works here :)

To avoid confusion: that is the midi outpout value. The midi input
number is not assignable directly (at the moment), it's related to the
position of the instruments. The first instrument responds to note #36,
the second to #37 and so on..
I don't know if the OP meant midi input or midi output, but now it
should be clear :)

Ok, that's what I mean indeed. Would be handy if you could edit those values in a file like with SFZ.

\r