Re: Program or script to simulate a CD based on toc-file

Hi Adnreas!
I'm looking to see, how accurate my understanding of toc-file writing is. It was exactly Ardour's support for that, which brought me onto it. We're considering of integrating something slightly similar into another software. But before we actually can do anything with it, I want to make sure, that I don't tell nonsense and that we have all the restrictions quite in order.
  Kind regards
            Julien

Such Is Life: Very Intensely Adorable;

======      Find my music at      ======