OT: Vermona formation

Hey all,

I've just recently moved to Berlin and have noticed that there are more than a few Berliners/East Berliners on this list. I've already had some good recommendations of vintage Deutsch gear, but the A&V round the corner from my flat has dredged up a vermona formation (organ). Wish it was one of their analogue synths, but counting my blessings that this guy usually sells old seedy furniture.

The guy won't let me play it because he has no idea and is waiting for a colleague to test it. Anyone have any opinions on this old organ?
Assuming its in full working order - how much one should pay for this?

Brendan