Re: building luppp

On 01/18/2012 12:16 PM, harryhaaren@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
On , Atte André Jensen <atte@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Ok thanks. If I click "File->New track", wasn't I supposed to get a
new track, looking something like
https://sites.google.com/site/harryhaaren/Home/trackEmpty.png ? Nothing
happens, no output in the terminal from which I ran run.sh...
Strange... could you check the previous prints to see if you're being
zombified by JACK? That would explain it, as the JACK thread has to
actually insert the track before the GUI will show the new track. There
was a redraw bug in the
gtkmm code for a little bit, perhaps you're on that revision..?

No, I'm not zombified...

atte@blokhus:~/software/Luppp$ ./run.sh
Luppp 2.0
Top()  BPM = 127
Creating MASTER AudioTrack ID: -1
Time:process() doing 4th list!
Last used dir = /home/atte

(luppp:5121): Gtk-WARNING **: Unknown property: gtkmm__GtkViewport.vscroll-policy
ClipSelector MASTER constructor called!
Rotation = 0  Arc @ 7, -38

Also: I'm developing on a daily basis, usually just pushing the devel
branch up at the end of the day. If you're encountering problems try this:
git checkout devel

atte@blokhus:~/software/Luppp$ git checkout devel
Branch devel set up to track remote branch devel from origin.
Switched to a new branch 'devel'
atte@blokhus:~/software/Luppp$

That all? Wasn't I supposed to get some new stuff downloaded?

./waf configure
./waf
./run.sh

Perhaps you'll run into different bugs that way :D -Harry

It's the same, but not surprising, since I didn't get any new files...

--
Atte

http://atte.dk   http://modlys.dk