Re: [LAD] [OT] no more LJ monthly articles

Thanks for all your efforts, indeed they were an asset to the community.
Cheers, -Harry

On Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 12:13 AM, Dave Phillips <dlphillips@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Greetings,

I've just received a notice from the Linux Journal that they will no longer be running my monthly articles. I know that some people on this list have enjoyed reading them, but alas, all things must end. I've been invited to contribute full-length articles to the digital edition, which I will do, but those articles will be available only to subscribers.

I have given some thought to collecting all my LJ articles to date (12+ years worth) and posting updated versions at linux-sound.org. However, the work is non-trivial - it takes considerable time to research and write those articles - and I have bills to pay. Other work for hire will necessarily take precedence, meaning I'll probably teach more and perform more often.

So, I hope you've enjoyed my work for LJ. Thanks for the reads, I've enjoyed the writing.

Best,

dp