Re: bitwig announcement

On 01/13/2012 11:16 AM, Renato wrote:
Hi, someone might be interested in this news:

http://www.ubuntuvibes.com/2012/01/bitwig-professional-music-creation.html

Some developers of Ableton Live have announced this new software,
Bitwig, which seems will have a Linux version.

Thanks for the note, Renato. I've signed up for the testing period, we'll see how things develop.

Looks interesting. I like Ableton, even though it's not oriented to my workflow, and I can see lots of creative possibilities in something like Bitwig.

Best,

dp