Re: Terratec DMX 6fire 24/96 intermittent static

2012/1/13 Tvrtko Ursulin <tvrtko@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Btw does mudita24 work for you? I prefer it's usable scale on
controls, but meters are not working there for me at all.

Tvrtko

wow, I didn't know about mudita24, I have never had problems with this card so never felt the need to improve.
... mudita24 it's a nice tool but meters are not working here too

-r

--
L'unica speranza di catarsi, ammesso che ne esista una, resta affidata all'istinto di ribellione, alla rivolta non isterilita in progetti, alla protesta violenta e viscerale.