Re: Freesoundscape 1

On 01/04/2012 06:34 PM, Julien Claassen wrote:
Hi Dave!
Happy new year to you! Thanks for this soundscape. Me being one of the unclouded was very happy to see, that your website is up and running again. It strongly reminded me of a late 90s radioplay. One of those fast ones. Probably a thriller with some very dark aspects. Yet then it took off into a different direction. I like it. It sounds nice and the changes are done well. the train passing by in the background was a very nice one. Very subtle at first. It made it almost surreal there for a minute. A bit like a ghost train. :-)
  Thanks for sharing this!

Hi Julien,

I agree, I think it's similar to a radio drama, that's the effect I wanted to create.

Thanks for listening, Julien, and btw: Thank you for your Bach pieces, I've enjoyed your performances immensely and never have got around to letting you know how much I like them. So now you know. :)

Best always,

dp