Re: Have some free music!

Am 30.12.2011 23:16, wrote alexander:

Time for some harmless selfpromosion ;) five new songs since I last posted.

http://sharpattack.bandcamp.com/

Very, very nice. Reminds a bit of the 'nordic Jazzers' like E.S.T., Bugge Wesselthoft,
Ketil Bjørnstad et al.

Even though I only listened to it on those shitty speakers that are built into the monitor of my internet machine, it sounds quite balanced and tasty. Will download the album and
burn it for a more pleasureable listening experience.

Many thanks for sharing your great work.

Raphael ;)