Re: voices from midi

On Thu, Dec 29, 2011 at 1:20 AM, Jeremiah Benham <jjbenham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I am not aware of an application that does this. What do you need this for?

Jeremiah

I have lots of  music typed into nted -- probably 100s of hours of work.
I need to port this to... well shall we say... more portable applications?
I like to use linux and nted is a sweet app.
But to expect my music-buddies to know how to spell "linux", or that OS and Windows are not synonymous is faintly ridiculous.  For that it looks like musescore fits the bill. I work on linux they work on windows (some macs) and there are not conflicts when we swap music.

If I could get things out via lilypond or musicxml that would be ideal but neither work.

So midi is the only (constricted) pipeline between nted and musescore.