Re: New arrangement and mix

Hello Will!
  this is a beautiful tune.
In terms of change I had two ideas, while I listened to it: Could you backup the lead-strings in the theme startin at 1:06min or again at 3:15min... Cou8ld you backup the strings there with a haaa-choir-sound, just softly. You could pan the sounds slightly in different directions and gain even more greatness at that point. Another thing was, that I could hear a phaser on the strings in the same section. Perhaps the calf phaser might be a good point to start experimentation. Hm, why not also double the pad, that does the chords at that time and move them apart in the stereo panorama as well? I would sound gorgeous, doubled perhaps with strings or anythying, that has clearer overtones. As I said, it's a nice song as it is. I like the tuen and I already like the improvements, that you have done to it in this version. But you asked for more. :-) - I could mention the passing thought of adding a sound of flowing water to the part, where the flute comes in. You can certainly do such sounds with white noise,slightly resonant filter and S&H or probably an LFO in random mode.
  Warm regards
             Julien

Such Is Life: Very Intensely Adorable;

======      Find my music at      ======