Re: New floss made album released, Garage Orchestra! - The decison of Don Rodrigo

On 12/10/2011 10:52 AM, Brendan Jones wrote:
On 12/07/2011 09:54 PM, James Warden wrote:

"your music sucks real bad. You have the technical means to produce
something, so why don't you use them to create good music ?"

I think that's rude. Pull your head in. Nothing wrong with constructive
criticism, but what do expect in return from a statement like that?
I think they expect attention and the release of some emotion that they would not express in person. If they've had a rough day, why not go be nasty on the 'net.

It's deplorable to me how nasty people can be just because they are anonymous on the Internet. Not just on YouTube, but everywhere, even on freenode help channels (particularly web coding channels for some reason), discouragement, insults and flaying are common. I try to communicate with people on the 'net as though i were actually looking them in the eyes.

Sadly, maybe these people are as well.

Then again, i in my 20's before the Internet really took off.

--
Bearcat M. Şandor
Cell: 406.210.3500