Re: New floss made album released, Garage Orchestra! - The decison of Don Rodrigo

Hi,
sorry for my late answer but since i'm not the op of that youtube channel i had to get in touch with the guy and ask.
He doesn't know anything about it because the comment simply didn't appear. So it appers to be a tech mistake or a google-youtube censorship at least.

And most of all, why can't I log in any longer on youtube-google under my usual nickname ?

As far as i know a google-youtube user doesn't have this kind of power so i think you should ask google-youtube team.

If you post the fruit of your efforts on a public space, it is because you want to expose it to the opinion of many people. You should therefore expect some opinions like mine as much as those of fans of your stuff.

I perfectly agree with that, it's what makes posting stuff something good IMHO

This list was my only channel to express my utter surprise and reach the OP, in the hope that some explanations might be given.

You are wrong. You could reach the op (or people related to him) in many ways since there are a couple of links on the youtube channel (Facebook, Myspace) which are public and don't need any account registration or you could write me your concernings privately so i could contact the op and see if there have been any case of censorship.
From what you have written it appers that you think it's a censorship case from the op or google-yotube team

This looks hardly like a technical error

but IMHO sentences like

deliberate attempt at muting voices going against the consensus

look a bit too strong for someone that doesn't know the facts yet.

I don't give a crap that it was made on linux, for I know perfectly well that one can do wonders with linux as well as any other OSes, I don't need to be sold the concept but that's off-topic.

Yes and also this "censorship case" should be since LAU appears to be a Linux Audio related list.

I've posted this video because i think that music made with FLOSS can be of interest for this list and if, not considering the quality of the music, a product is technically good can help free software reputation to spread.
Honestly i expected something (good or bad) more on the tech side that "your music sucks real bad".
I hope this can help in closing the "censorship case".
Cheers

--
Giorgio Baù
Sound engineer